99.78% Cas: 96-48-0
- Highly Effective – This powerful cleaner cuts through grease, grime, and dirt effortlessly. The concentrated design means you’ll never encounter a stain that’s too tough.
- Multiple Uses – As well as being perfect for cleaning alloy rims, brakes, printheads you’ll find this solution perfect for electrolytic work and wood stripping. How many times will a bottle of industrial cleaner save your day?
- Economic – You get concentrate in the bottle and the product is mixed with water. This means that one bottle can last you a great deal of time and practically pay for itself.
- The solvent is powerful enough for you to remove paint – making this the perfect product for graffiti removal. This is the ultimate solution in vehicle maintenance and aesthetics. You’ll have the power to cut through dirt and grime in a matter of seconds thanks to the highly-concentrated formula. You’ll find this solution to be high-powered and long-lasting. Grease, grime, oil – nothing can beat the GBL Chemicals Original. When you choose to buy solvent online from us, you are choosing quality and safety. We guarantee it.
- Industrial uses: removes most paints and graffiti, removes rust, removes enamel, removes oil stains, wood preservative, removes glue, cleaning alloy wheels, removes nail polish, cleaning print heads, cleaning of printed circuit boards, removal of resin and bitumen, cleaning brakes, helps with floor stripping.
- Commercial uses: crop protection agents, photographic chemicals, a viscosity modifier, solvent, foundry resins, printing ink industry, textile industry, leather industry, plastics processing, paint and graffiti remover.GBL Chemicals Original concentrate has no harmful fumes, is not flammable, and will not damage your skin.Warning! Industrial Cleaner is never produced or sold for use inside a human body. When consumed, causes serious health damage and or Death! In case of suspicion of misuse of this chemical please call local authorities immediately!
H302 – Harmful if swallowed
H318 – Causes serious eye damage
H336 – May cause drowsiness or dizziness
S 2 – Keep out of the reach of children
S 26 – In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
S 36 – Wear suitable protective clothing
S 45 – In case of accident or if you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible)
P261- Avoid breathing vapors
P280 – Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection
P305 + P351 + P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing
Wear protective gloves and goggles before use, water down the solvent, always check the interaction of the dissolvent on the small surface you want to clean, clean the surface using little quantity of dissolvent and a cloth or brush, rinse the clean surface with cold water and dry, wash your hands, use the liquid only in well-ventilated spaces.