Purity: 99.5%-99.8% Pharmaceutical Grade
1,4-Butanediol is often used in the solvent and adhesive industry. It is used as a solvent in the manufacturing of all kinds of plastics, elastic fibers, and polyurethanes. Additionally, it can be used as a special additive chemical in paint thinners, floor strippers, and many other commercial solvent products, as well as in the same everyday commonly used household products like printer inks, cleaning products, and plasticizers.
Most of the 1,4-butanediol produced is dehydrated using phosphoric acid and extremely high temperatures. The resulting compound, known as tetrahydrofuran (THF), is an excellent tool in creating synthetic fibers like for example spandex. So THF production is the primary use of 1,4-B worldwide.
Important: 1,4-Butanediol the freezing point is 20.1℃
- Raw material for manufacturing carrier solvent in print ink compositions
- Designing and developing new materials used in 3d printing
- Plasticizer in polyesters and cellulosic materials
- Cleaning agent with no smelling and unique and strong properties dissolving dirt where standard cleaning agents do not work
- Adhesive in leather, plastics, polyester laminates, and polyurethane footwear
- Ingredient print-head clog remover
- Wood preservative
- Many others especially in the academic environment in scientific designing new materials used in many areas due to multipurpose properties.